Sandy has a proven background in leadership, commercial and technical roles and a strong knowledge of the Construction Industry. Sandy brings to the business considerable experience of managing large multi-disciplinary teams and developing and nurturing talent. She is a motivational team leader, focused on managing, leading and developing teams to their full potential.
Sandy was employed by a House Building Federation (HBF) 5* builder from 2007 until commencing at Jackson Rowe and has excelled in roles including Commercial & Technical Director.
Key attributes and experience that Sandy brings to the Jackson Rowe delivery team and to our clients, include:
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to deliver common goals.
- Preparation of Commercial and Technical reports at a Regional Board level.
- Reporting on the commercial status of projects, trends, cost savings, rebates, retentions, draft budgets and current site budgets and margin improvement strategies.
- Management and maintenance of Trade specifications and Sales specifications.
- Implementing and reducing bonds.
- Road and sewer adoptions.
- Production of viability costs to support site appraisals for new land sites including engineering appraisals.
- Development valuations and preparation of project budgets
- Commercial process compliance
- Dealing with Contract disputes and liquidation issues.
- Supervising multi-phase developments with large infrastructure budgets.
- Management and resolution of Subcontractor variations and negotiation of final accounts.
- Commercial analysis of key performance indicators following completion of projects.
- Mentoring – engaging, motivating and inspiring trainees.
- Establishing and maintaining key subcontract, supplier and consultant relationships.
- Ensuring commercial and technical risks are identified and managed.
- Challenging established norms and driving margin improvement.
- Resolving feasibility and build-ability issues.
- The preparation and implementation of regional business plans