Our professional construction experts are able to provide training in relation to common industry themes or standard forms of contract providing a bespoke training programme for our client’s staff to ensure that contract administration is being executed in line with expected industry standards.
We often provide training to our client’s teams as part of our project delivery service where appointed to manage a client’s project, or where a client seeks some training for staff on particular problem projects where potential disputes could be encountered.
We can provide training in relation to the following wide range of commonly used construction contracts and the specific administration requirements of each:
- Bespoke contracts (where provided to us)
Our contract training covers each party’s contractual obligations and the risks of non-compliance.
We also provide training in relation to the following key industry issues:
- Valuation and payment certificates – payment notice and payless – case law / pitfalls and importance of good practice
- Methods of valuation – dealing with valuation of variations, hierarchy and method
- Management of contentious interim valuations – appropriate methods on how to best protect the employer or administrator
- Administering Notices of delay and extension of time process – pitfalls and good practice
- Assessing progress and extension of time notifications
- Processes for calculating loss and expense; prolongation and disruption
Get in touch
Contact us today to find out how we can help you