Employment & Skills Co-ordinator
Harry is personable, resourceful and is continually developing our Employment & Skills business by finding new and creative ways to deliver our clients' Employment & Skills targets.
Harry’s key attributes and experience include:
• Concise and accurate reporting and communication
• The ability to plan and deliver virtual work experience packages to a variety of age groups
• Delivery of every aspect of an Employment & Skills Plan
• Fulfilling the role of Client Representative at quarterly reviews with the Local Authority
• Partnering with colleges, schools and site teams to arrange for site visits and work experience opportunities to achieve client KPIs
Harry has over 6 years’ experience working within the construction industry in a variety of client facing and business development roles.