Gemma is a focused and results driven consultant who enjoys delivering challenging projects for clients and stakeholders. She has extensive experience working for contractors within all supply chain tiers and this experience is invaluable when working for private clients within a professional practice setting.
Gemma brings with her a unifying project strategy, imperative to the success of delivering high quality construction output on time and within budget and she strives to engage her teams with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. Since moving into consultancy Gemma’s duties have been wide ranging and have included Employer’s Agent, Cost Consultant, Project Manager and Contract Administrator.
Gemma is a chartered surveyor and is actively involved in the Kent division of the RICS having previously held the position of Vice Chair for RICS Matrics.
Gemma is an Associate Director within Jackson Rowe’s development management service offering, providing the following services:
- Production of the development strategy including phasing and constraints plans;
- Advising on collaboration agreements on consortium developments and managing the consortium teams;
- Management of the consultants’ appointments, preparing appointment documents, design development, delivery of design information from planning through to construction;
- Delivery of all utilities and services including any off-site reinforcement;
- Delivery of all infrastructure and off site works;
- Project management and commercial management through to completion of the construction phase including the making good defects period;
- Ensuring all planning and Section 106 obligations are delivered within the trigger dates; and
- Management of phased handovers/occupations to ensure sales presentation is maintained and public are kept away from the construction activities.
I, and I am sure I can also speak for my team, have been extremely impressed by the professionalism [her colleagues] and Gemma have shown throughout the period since the initial instruction was issued to Jackson Rowe. They have, at all times, provided sound, reasoned and thoroughly professional advice, protecting the interests of their client at all times.