Sheridan has a BSc in Quantity Surveying and is close to attaining RICS Membership. She has over twelve years’ experience in the field of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, gained in the Building, Civil Engineering, Rail, Infrastructure and Local Government Sectors.
Sheridan has been involved in all stages of projects from formulation and implementation to final accounts and project completion. She has been commercially accountable for the finances of projects, whilst also managing sub-contractors and client expectations.
Sheridan is a highly motivated, resourceful, problem solver, who is continually developing and enhancing her technical skills.
Key attributes and experience to date includes:
• Concise and accurate reporting and communication
• Ability to anticipate potential issues and deal with them before they become a problem
• Managing sub-contractors and suppliers
• Drafting and sending of all communications in line with contract requirements
• Managing cash flow and budgets
• Assessment of payment applications and valuations
• Cost value reports