Shaun is a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who easily adapts to new challenges and environments. Shaun always works with confidence and professionalism, he possesses excellent foresight and the ability to plan effectively when working on projects.
Shaun has very loyal, client focused values and a rounded business acumen. This is evident in his desire to maximise the profitability of any project and whilst developing client relationships.
Shaun has experience working with main contractors in a number of fields including housing development and across several key projects in the Defence sector. Focused and driven with an eye for detail, Shaun has previous experience in management and supervisory roles as well as a history of practical skills ranging across the industry. He interacts well with people at all levels and is known for going the extra mile to achieve project objectives.
Shaun is currently undertaking a BSc in Quantity Surveying studying at UCEM and is on route to achieve RICS status. Key attributes and experience to date include:
• Working knowledge of design, construction methods and material specifications;
• Continually challenge beliefs and affect behaviours;
• Develop bespoke contract information relating to bespoke clients and works;
• Work with the project team to monitor contract performance;
• Providing support to site team in the management of project costs, risks and mitigation; and
• Responsible for work package cost management including forecasting, budget management and control.