A highly experienced development manager with over forty years’ experience managing at all levels to deliver positive outcomes.
Andy is a highly driven, enterprising and innovative professional, offering over 40 years of extensive experience in major construction and development projects. He has spent a large part of his career in senior board level positions for high turnover developers before specialising in providing development management services on a consultancy basis.
Andy is a strong leader with proven expertise in the management of teams to ensure delivery of high-quality projects / schemes from conception through to completion ensuring all business objectives are achieved.
Andy’s experience as a Director of Jackson Rowe’s consultancy business, supplements his earlier career experience as a director for several developers, managing development projects / schemes ranging from £2m to high value schemes of up to £5bn. Andy has expertise in all forms of contract including design and build and NEC contracts.
Andy leads Jackson Rowe’s development management service, which includes:
- Production of the development strategy including phasing and securing constraints plan;
- Advising on collaboration agreements on consortium developments and managing the consortium teams;
- Management of the consultants’ appointments, preparing appointment documents, design development, delivery of design information from planning through to construction;
- Delivery of all utilities and services including any off-site reinforcement;
- Delivery of all infrastructure and off site works;
- Project management and commercial management through to completion of the construction phase including the making good defects period;
- Ensuring all planning and Section 106 obligations are delivered within the trigger dates; and
- Management of phased handovers/occupations to ensure sales presentation is maintained and public are kept away from construction activities.